Old versionsSee all
NavCoder is a small application to reprogram BMW navigation computers and other ibus devices.
- Scan the ibus and retrieve information on every connected device
- Scan and retrieve service information, showing vehicle kms and last service data
- Code the Light Control Module and switch off light bulb warning messages (great if you are fitting LED lights) as well as code Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- Code the Navigation computer (Mk2, Mk3 or Mk4) and set any setting you like. You can load languages, change from Mono to Colour nav or vice versa, adjust split screen mode, and change regional settings. Everything!
- Code the TV and enable TV-in-Motion, change backup camera from NTSC to PAL and more
- Code the ULF and TCU Bluetooth Telephone modules, enable voice recognition, and adjust speed dependent volume
- Sync the car clock to your laptop clock to the second
- Test the PDC, showing each sensor working in real time, with distance to obstruction
- View the ibus data in real time and in plain text! 90% of all ibus messages can be displayed in plain text.
- Save and read ibus log files to help in analysing the ibus data flow through the vehicle. Handy for fault finding